The standard colour scheme of Linssen yachts is a beautiful Sand Beige hull and superstructure. An excellent combination with the Dark Green water line and beige rope fender. But that doesn’t have to be.
Here we have two Grand Sturdy 40.0 AC’s in the water with a Midnight Blue hull colour with Egg Shell White superstructure and waterline. A very stylish combination that perhaps gives the boat an even sturdier look... but it is all a matter of taste.
Alternative combinations are
- Timeless Green hull with a Sand Beige superstructure and a Yellow Ochre waterline.
- Egg Shell White superstructure and hull, with a Black waterline
- Super Jet Black hull, and superstructure and waterline in Egg Shell White
- Dark grey hull, and superstructure and waterline in Egg Shell White
- Midnight blue hull, and superstructure and waterline in Egg Shell White
- Superstructure and hull in Egg Shell White with a Dark Green waterline
Come to Maasbracht and discuss your preferred choice of colour with our salesman. The Linssen In-Water Boat Show (4-7 May) is an excellent moment to do so.