Our two in-house shows are probably already on your agenda: the Linssen River Trials (11-14 October) and the Linssen Yachts Boat Show (16-18 November).
During the River Trials you can get to know and test our previously announced new yachts, the Grand Sturdy 35.0 AC and Sedan and the Grand Sturdy 480 AC Variotop®, among other things. With its bright interior and modern, yet timeless design, the 35.0 is particularly popular. Exceptional quality workmanship, beautiful types of wood and high-quality leather upholstery make it a valuable and value-added investment.
(Inter)national boat shows
This autumn you can find Linssen Yachts at the following international boat shows. If you continue to visit our website or download the app, we will let you know in time which yachts are on display at each trade fair. Here is the overview of September:
- 4 - 8 September. Hiswa te Water
- 5- 8 September; Oslo Floating Boatshow (N)
- 12 - 15 September; Seattle Boat Show (USA)
- 13 - 22 September; Southampton Boat Show (GB)
- 21 - 22 September; Papenburg Boat Show (D)
- 21 - 29 September; Interboot (D)
- 26 - 28 September; Trawler Fest Baltimore (USA)
Linssen River Trials 11-14 October
It will take a few more weeks, but very worthwhile are the Linssen River Trials. During the River Trials you will get a preview of our latest yacht from the Variotop® series: the Grand Sturdy 480 AC Variotop®. Together with the 450 and 500 AC Variotop®, she will be in the water for trial runs.
Click here for a complete overview of all the yachts that you can test with and that are in the showroom.
11 October SRC (Short Range Certificate) VHF radio course
- The RYA SRC VHF Marine radio course is a one day training in the use of VHF, EPIRB, SART and DSC. On Friday October 11 you can participate in this SRC VHF radio course given by Aquaplanning at Linssen Yachts. This is the way to obtain your GMDSS VHF radio operating certificate. The SRC is accepted worldwide.
- Location: Linssen Yachts conference room showroom
- Cost: € 245,- (to be paid upon registration via the website of Aquaplanning.org) and examination and certificate costs: £60 (± €72), to be paid at the RYA on the course day.
- This course is given in English!
- All day: from 9 AM - 5 PM! including exam
- You will receive a course book and the online preparation course.
- Max 12 people