Why a Linssen?
- Elegant, timeless, low noise levels and the best sailing characteristics
- Indisputably the most spacious and best laid out motor yachts in their class at very competitive price
- Perfect engineering, trouble-free technology and access to all generators
- Advanced steel construction by high-tech machinery and patented technologies
- Stylish, timeless interior design, consisting of the best materials to be found on the market
- High-quality furniture production using the latest CNC cutting and gluing technologies
- Linssen “Exterior Coating System”, based on 65 years of developing technology and infrastructure in house
- Wide range of variants and optional items for the individual specification of your dream yacht
- Comfortable, reliable, safe and versatile enough to be used in many navigation areas, where you can benefit from Linssen’s European dealer network
- Construction supervised by your Linssen sales partner, comprehensive personal instruction on delivery, 3-year Linssen Yachts Warranty Plan, reliable after-sales service.
- Extensive dealer network across Europe
- Service network across Europe
- Where can I charter a Linssen? Linssen Boating Holidays® partners across Europe.
The Linssen Yachts Identity
Steel displacement motor yachts from 28’ to 58’, for inland waterways and open sea, from traditional to modern. The stylish Variotop® (folding roof), the graceful Wheelhouse (enclosed wheelhouse), the classic AC (aft cabin) and the timeless Sedan (open cockpit) make every Linssen unique.
- QUALITY AND SAFETY
The meticulous in-house product development of an individually specified series built motor yacht results in consistent high quality, 100% made in Maasbracht (NL)! Safety in product and process has the highest priority.
- VALUE RETENTION
The market leader in steel yachts: consistent quality thanks to 66 years’ experience, serial construction and recognisable model lines result in high residual value and excellent resale opportunities.
- EXPERTISE & FLEXIBILITY
65 years’ experience of developing the most spacious well laid out motor yachts, all according to your wishes and budget. Unique comprehensive customer care package to relieve you of all worries.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Our after-sales team and our international partners are at your service! Ask our owners (more than 2,500!) about their experiences! For three generations, we have been building for and working to create the largest family on water.
We take your pleasure seriously!
Linssen Yachts' Mission Statement
Linssen Yachts wishes to excel in the development, production, sale and maintenance of motor yachts in the 8 to 18 metre class. Its prime objective is acquiring and retaining an expanding satisfied customer base and continuing to hold a leading market position within the sector.
To achieve this objective, Linssen Yachts continues to focus on developing innovative and value-retaining concepts (model series), efficiently producing and professionally marketing these yachts and providing excellent service and maintenance to end-users in order to ensure carefree enjoyment for our customers.